Vegan/Paleo, No Egg, No Soy, MIY Mayo Recipe
OK, so technically, mayonnaise is made with egg and oil, however for many vegans or these on the paleo food regimen, this recipe will likely be a welcome sight.
As you most likely already know, most commercially made mayonnaise makes use of eggs and vegetable oil or soybean oil, issues that many people wish to keep away from. Nothing like a creamy mayo brimming with GMO soy or corn oil. Yum…not!
Why hassle when you may make it your self at house?
This recipe is loaded with wholesome fat and can be utilized in any recipe you utilize common mayo, comparable to tuna salad or egg salad.
Are you prepared? Listed below are two variations of an egg-free mayo that you’re merely going to like.
Egg Free Avocado Mayo Recipe
- ¼ Cup of additional virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 Ripe, natural avocados
- 1 Teaspoon lime juice, lemon juice, or apple cider vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of sea salt (learn concerning the distinction of several types of salt)
- ½ Teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ Teaspoon of floor black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- Put all components in your meals processor or blender and blend at medium pace for about 1 minute, or till completely emulsified.
- Retailer in an air tight container (comparable to your previous mayo jar) and maintain within the fridge for a most of three days.
Right here is one other MIY mayo recipe to attempt. You will want a excessive powered blender or meals processor for this one. Soak the cashews for about 3 hours earlier than mixing.
Proceed to Web page 2